Air Duct Cleaning
Utah's Best Air Duct Cleaning
Our goal at Sanitair is to help you breathe easier. We understand that over the years the air ducts in homes collects dust, germs, pollutants, pet dander, fungus, bacteria and many more things we dare not mention.
Why Clean Air Ducts?
For most people, the thought of cleaning their air ducts never crosses their minds. This is for one simple reason: out of sight, out of mind.
In fact, I never thought of it myself until one day I opened my return cover because I had seen dust building up on the outside of it and it made me gag, literally. I immediately went to search on Google for a company to cleans air ducts, and then I had them all cleaned out. What a difference it made in my ability to breathe in my home! I never realized how important it was to clean vents and now I own Utah's Best Air Duct Cleaning company!
- Most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by, polluted indoor air: (American College of Allergists)
- The levels of some hazardous pollutants in indoor air has been found to be up to 70 times greater than outdoor air: (EPA)
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies
- One out of six people that suffer from allergies do so because of fungi and bacteria in air duct systems. (Better Health Magazine)
- 10-12 million Americans suffer from Asthma. Children and the elderly are affected the most by polluted indoor air.
- It’s helpful to think of your air ducts as the circulatory system of your home, which is why air duct cleaning is so important.
- The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recommends cleaning your air ducts every four to seven years.
It’s helpful to think of your air ducts as the circulatory system of your home, which is why air duct cleaning is so important.
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recommends cleaning your air ducts every four to seven years.
In addition to cleaning air ducts, there are important parts of every furnace system that should also be serviced and cleaned every 1-7 years. These services are mentioned below in the steps to properly clean air ducts. Our technicians are trained on how to visually inspect these parts and do so for every customer, every time. The technician will show you pictures of these and if they need maintenance we can provide these services the same day.
What are you breathing?
What's commonly found in air ducts:
- Dust and Dirt
- Pollen and Mold
- Germs and Viruses
- Dust Mites and Pest Droppings
- Sheetrock Dust
- Wood Shavings
- Pet Hair
- and much more than we would want to put here.
How We Clean Air Ducts
The Process To Properly Clean Duct System
- Remove and clean all covers
- Brush & vacuum all duct work connected with the supply and return vents
- Brush & vacuum main trunk lines
- Disassemble and clean blower motor/air handler (if needed)
- Remove and clean A/C coil (if needed)
- Sanitize duct work (if needed)
- Clean Condenser (If needed)
We often get asked what tools we use to do the job, to which I answer "the best!"
We use a high-powered industrial vacuum with a HEPA filter designed specifically for duct cleaning. (Cost more than my first pick-up truck).
Along with this, we use a cable connected to a remote that spins the brush and knocks off all contamination from the sides of duct work.
Generally, NO. The process we use is suction, no blowing involved. We first vacuum, then brush, then vacuum, all dust is contained.
NO, It's not necessary, it is noisy (loud vacuum) while we are working but not to the point to force you out of your home.
Absolutely, every job we take before's and after and will show them to you.
Signs That Tell You It’s Time to Clean Your Air Ducts
Why You Should Choose Sanitair for Your Air Duct Cleaning Needs
You can trust Sanitair with your loved ones’ or co-workers’ indoor air quality as we clean your air ducts with our proven and effective process. We have the best technicians in the industry and first-rate equipment to get the job done right, on time, and within your budget needs. You can depend on Sanitair to perform the highest quality air duct cleaning that ensures you will be breathing fresh, ultra-clean air in your home or office building.
Sanitair is a premier air duct cleaning company that is committed to bringing comprehensive and affordable commercial and residential air duct cleaning to Utah residents. Our objective is to leave you with incredibly clean air ducts that will enhance the performance of your HVAC system. With our experience and expertise, we set the gold standard for air duct cleaning in Utah.